Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The UCLA Medical Center never confirms Michael died.

I was just looking on the UCLA Medical Center website
(Located here: http://www.uclahealth.org/ )
When I decided too do a search for Michael Jackson
The only one thing came up kind of struck me as odd.
This is what I got:

"Statement on the death of Michael Jackson at UCLA Medical Center

The family of Michael Jackson made this brief statement available on June 25 at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center:
The legendary King of Pop, Michael Jackson, passed away on Thursday, June 25, 2009, at 2:26 p.m. It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home. However, the cause of his death is unknown until results of the autopsy are known.
His personal physician, who was with him at the time, attempted to resuscitate Jackson, as did paramedics who transported him to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Upon arriving at the hospital at approximately 1:14 p.m., a team of doctors, including emergency physicians and cardiologists, attempted to resuscitate him for a period of more than one hour but were unsuccessful.
Jackson's family requests that the media respect their privacy during this tragic period of time. "

So basicly what there telling us is that, the hospital never confirmed it.
Only the family, which is of corse unofficial.

3 comments:

  1. OMG this is GREAT. I gives me HOPE. I needed this so much. The name thing and this about the Hospital...So our Michael Joe is still kicking lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm from Poland and I'm just wondering becouse everything what happened that day have happend at UCLA hospital, so why there is a 2 articles about Cedar-Snai hospital center? (I can give links so it is from twirlit.com and buzz7.com). I don't know is it important, but it's quite interesting. Sorry for my english.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need too be sorry, your english is just fine ;). About the Cedar-Snai Hospital, I have looked into that. It's on my list of things too look further into. I deff. think it's important.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog