Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Joe Vs. Joseph SOLVED.

Time too smile my fellow hoaxers, the mystery is solved.
When I posted my long Joe Vs. Joseph post, people doubted me.
I private messaged people about it as well as posted it on multiple forums.
Yet, people still didn't belive me. Some people still belived that Joseph was Michaels real middle name.
Well, its not.

The FBI files on Michael Jackson were released today.
I skimmed through them and was more than happy with what I found.

On the FBI website there was a short passage on top
of the page that said:
"Michael Joseph Jackson, a celebrity pop star, was born on August 29, 1958. He died unexpectedly on June 25, 2009 at the age of 50."


Of corse when I saw that, I got upset. I thought that ment his middle name was
Joseph, no question about it. But as I started reading the files that frown was turned
upside down. :)
Take a look at some screen shots I took of the files:





 
Time too smile. ^ The FBI clearly states that his TRUE name is Michael Joe Jackson.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here we have his drivers license app.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
His drivers license.

 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 










 
 
 
 
There you have it. His middle name is clearly, as stated by the FBI, Joe.
Now, back too the thing written on the top of the page :
"Michael Joseph Jackson, a celebrity pop star, was born on August 29, 1958. He died unexpectedly on June 25, 2009 at the age of 50."
Michael Joseph is a stage name.
 

Making the Death Certificate for Michael Joseph Jackson INVALID.
 

Thank you TMZ

2 comments:

  1. Yes sweetie! He's name is Joe and I knew since always .Just about His "death" they wrote Joseph that definitely is NOT the same.Thank you for your posts and your L.O.V.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog